To ensure perfect illumination, you need the appropriate illuminants. No matter if you want to illuminate a big stage or your party cellar - we have the suitable illuminants for your light effect devices on offer. In our online store you will find compatible products from well-known brands such as OSRAM, PHILIPS and GE as well as from our house brands EUROLITE and OMNILUX. The extensive assortment includes a large selection of LED lamps as well as halogen lamps, clear gas lamps, rod burners and much more. Convince yourself.
Find the illuminants you need
For professional effect lighting in a club or for illuminating a party cellar, you need different lamps than for lighting a shop window, for example. Clubs usually rely on lighting effects that are already equipped with LED lamps ex works. On a stage, you will certainly use special lamps explicitly for show effects. Discharge or halogen lamps are also used. With studio lamps, on the other hand, you have other expectations that they must meet. As different as the lighting is, so are the associated illuminants.
For this reason, you can filter our complete range in this section according to the characteristics that will facilitate your search:
- • Sockets
- • Operating voltages
- • Nominal power (watts)
- • Light color
- • Lamp type
- • Dimmability
- • Hot ignition capability
- • Brand
Not sure which lamp is the ideal product for you? Then simply use our lamp configurator. Within a few clicks it will show you which models we have in stock in our online store according to your specifications.
Halogen, LED, incandescent lamps - wide range of illuminants
Our range includes LED light sources with different light colors (also UV) as well as halogen and discharge lamps in different strengths. With these you can easily achieve all the effects you need for your event. With us you will find:
- • Pin cap lamp: These models are characterized by the two pins on the base. When buying, pay attention to which pin base you need. The most common designations include G (glass), GU (both side cross groove), G(U)x (pin spacing).
- • Screw cap lamp: Among the most classic illuminants are lamps with a screw base. These are marked with an E. The thread is screwed in quite simply.
- • Bayonet cap lamp: These bases are characterized by a twist lock, which is designed to ensure a more secure hold. The products are marked by a B.
- • Double-side-capped lamps: As the name suggests, these lamps have two bases on the outer sides. This is the case, for example, with tubes or rod burners.
Of course, at Steinigke you can get not only plinths, but also bulb sockets & accessories. These include, for example, power cables and adapters as well as terminal spot sockets or complete sets.