Steinigke Showtechnic GmbH automatically collects and saves information in the Server Log Files your browser is transferring to us, such as:
- * Type and version of browser
- * Operating system
- * Referrer URL (the most recently visited website)
- * Host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- * Time of the server inquiry
This data cannot be traced back to certain individuals and will not be joined with other data sources. Your data will be deleted after a statistical evaluation.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
In order to work effectively for you, we process your personal data during your purchasing process. We refer to the following legal principles:
- Art. 6 subs. 1 letter a GDPR for obtaining consent for the processing of personal data of individuals involved
- Art. 6 subs. 1 letter b GDPR for the processing of personal data of which the individual is a party and for the performance of a contract or processing operations necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures
- Art. 6 subs. 1 letter c GDPR for the processing of personal data which require the vital interest of the individual or another natural person.
- Art. 6 subs. 1 letter d GDPR for the processing of personal data, for which the company name is subject, which are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation
- Art. 6 subs. 1 letter f GDPR for processing for the protection of a legitimate interest of a third party or our company, insofar as the interests do not outweigh the fundamental rights and freedoms of the concerned party.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analyzing service by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. Those are text files stored on your computer and allowing for further analysis of your visit to our website. The information generated by the cookie is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. Within the borders of member states of the European Union or other members of the European Economic Area (EEA), however, Google will shorten your IP address before storing it if “IP Anonymization” has been activated on this website. Only in exceptional circumstances, Google will transfer the IP address in full to a server in the United States before shortening it. On order of the operator of the website, Google uses this information to evaluate your visit of the website, to create reports about these activities and to provide further services in connection with the use of the website.
The IP address transmitted by your browser will not be joined with other data collected by Google. You can block the storage of cookies through a respective setting of your browser software. However, we point out that in this case you will not be able to fully use all functions of the website.
Furthermore, you can block Google from collecting and processing data generated by cookies and related to your visit of the website (including your IP address) by downloading a browser plugin available under the following link:
We point out that on this website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” in order to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (“IP Masking”).
Another way to prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data in the future is to click on this link
. This causes an opt-out cookie to be stored on your device. If you delete your cookies, it will be necessary to repeat this step.
Through a contract with Google Germany GmbH - Google Analytics Germany, we ensure that your personal data is processed exclusively according to our instructions, in most cases within Europe. Your IP address is automatically anonymized on our website.