PM-160 Diversity in ear monitor system
The PM-160 is a sturdy in-ear monitoring system delivering outstanding sound for live music, theatre and voice applications. Diversity technology guarantees optimum reception quality without interference or dropouts. The system can be operated in mono and stereo mode. The bodypack receiver is 190 g light and offers perfect wearing comfort.
1. Interference-free Operation
- Pilot tone technology (PLL) ensures interference-free operation. Noise squelch effectively blocks stray RF. Parallel operation of up to 9 monitor ways is possible without any interference.
2. Optimum Reception Quality
- Diversity technology with 2 antennas guarantees optimum reception quality up to 100 meters.
- The two frequency ranges 823-832 MHz (Duplex Gap) and 863- 865 MHz are license-free and approved in large parts of the EU. 32 preset channels within 11 MHz switching bandwidth are available.
4. Stereo or Mono/Mix Mode
- Users can select stereo or mono/mix mode and create their own individual monitor mix.
5. Durable Construction
- The wireless bodypack receiver is 190 g light and made of durable zinc alloy for rigorous touring.
R-M1 Rack mount kit for 1x9.5" housing
Rack mounting set