MagicEQ SoftwareMagicEQ enables amazing microphone modeling of the hand-held microphones. Users can create their own sound and choose from 7 presets based on world-known microphone models (e835®, beta58®, e935®, D5®, SM57®, N/D767a®, SM58®)* and 2 user-definable presets.
*All product names are registered trademarks of the respective manufacturers, who are not connected to Relacart or Steinigke Showtechnic on any way. These trademarks are only mentioned to reference products of which sound and performance have been analyzed and imitated by Relacart. Sennheiser, e835 and e935 are registered trademarks of Senneheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Shure, SM57, SM58 and Beta 58 are registered trademarks of Shure Incorporated. AKG and D5 are registered trademarks of AKG Acoustic GmbH. N/D767a and Electro-Voice are registered trademarks of Bosch Communication Systems.
UR-260D 2 Channel UHF SystemThe UR-260D is a dual-channel true diversity UHF system with a host of innovative features. In addition to automatic frequency scanning for interference-free transmission, one also finds an intelligent feedback suppression system. With MagicEQ, various sound characteristics of world-known microphone capsules can be emulated or created by yourself. The presets can be changed from a computer via software - even during live operation.
1. Feedback Killer (FBK)
- The integrated Feedback Killer effectively eliminates feedback, providing maximum gain and increased clarity on every microphone.
- The integrated MagicEQ enables amazing microphone modeling of the hand-held microphones. Users can create their own sound and choose from 7 presets based on world-known microphone models (e835®, beta58®, e935®, D5®, SM57®, N/D767a®, SM58®)* and 2 user-definable presets.
3. Automatic Frequency Scan (AFS)
- The automatic frequency scan (AFS) finds interference-free channels with the push of one button. 90 channel presets in 10 groups are available.
4. Infrared Synchronization
- Enjoy easy and error-free wireless setup by synchronizing channels between receiver and transmitter via infrared signal.
5. Convenient Remote Control
- The receiver can be connected to a computer via its Ethernet port (TCP/IP) for convenient remote control of the MagicEQ.
6. Interference-free Operation
- Pilot tone technology (PLL) ensures interference-free operation. Noise squelch effectively blocks stray RF. Parallel operation of up to 9 systems is possible without any interference.
- The two frequency ranges 823-832 MHz (Duplex Gap) and 863- 865 MHz are license-free and approved in large parts of the EU.
8. Durable Construction
- The wireless microphone is made of durable metal alloy for rigorous touring, yet remains comfortable and light-weight in your hand.