UR-222 1 Channel UHF System
The UR-222 is an affordable and reliable UHF system for everyday
use. The system works with 90 channel presets in 10 groups. 9 channels can be operated in parallel. True diversity receiver and
pilot tone technology guarantee reliable transmission. Setup is quick and easy using auto-scan and infrared sync.
The UR-222 is available with one channel (UR-222S) or two channels (UR-222D).
1. Automatic Frequency Scan (AFS)
- The automatic frequency scan (AFS) finds interference-free channels with the push of one button. 90 channel presets in 10 groups are available.
2. Infrared Synchronization
- Enjoy easy and error-free wireless setup by synchronizing channels between receiver and transmitters via infrared signal.
3. Interference-free Operation
- Pilot tone technology (PLL) ensures interference-free operation. Noise squelch effectively blocks stray RF. Parallel operation of up to 9 systems is possible without any interference.
The two frequency ranges 823-832 MHz (Duplex Gap) and 863- 865 MHz are license-free and approved in large parts of the EU.
5. Durable Construction
- The wireless microphone is made of durable metal alloy for rigorous touring, yet remains comfortable and light-weight in your hand.
R-M1 Rack mount kit for 1x9.5" housing
Rack mounting set
M4 Microphone clamp
Microphone holder for wireless microphones