The TMH series consists of 12 different Moving Heads having two things in common: they are gratifyingly tiny and shine thanks to LEDs – and at really anything but a weak level.
It is the future of High Performance LEDs. The latest generation of highpower LEDs is characterized by COB (Chip-On-Board) manufacturing – as flat as a cracker.
Eurolite VLS Laser
A new series of professional laser projectors. 6 models with different performance categories, but with one collective aspect, which has been given prominence: safety of users and guests.
Futurelight PLS and PLB
Highly-modern spots and a highly-modern illuminant have been coordinated perfectly – and the result in both cases is absolutely impressive.
Omnitronic PAS PRO
This proven and very successful series is extended at the top by three new 2-way top speakers.
Although they have a similar power spectrum as the present tops, they weigh far less and offer additional features.
The PAS Pro's weight is up to a third lower than that of their popular peers, and for a relatively low extra charge you get a much more balanced sound. PTC resistors (resistors with positive temperature coefficients) efficiently protect the built-in P.Audio tweeters against overload.
The more current floats through the PTC, the warmer it gets – and the higher its value of resistance. The subsequent tweeter must only provide a limited performance and is saved from an early death.
EUROLITE LED SAP-512 / 1024
Little stand-alone player to control your light installations via DMX – without computer and without occupying too much space.
- Stand-alone player for DMX control of light effects without the need for a computer
- Incl. DMX control software PC-Control 512 / 1024 to program your shows
- Stand-alone and live control
- 1 or 2 DMX universes
- 1 or 2 MB of internal memory
- Real-time clock triggering for each scene (day, week, month, year)
- Scene selection with next and previous buttons
- Cross fade time between scenes in stand-alone mode
- Speed and dimmer adjustment for each scene in stand-alone mode
- Applicable for serial connection of 2 players in Master/Slave mode
- 10 illuminated trigger buttons
- 8 external contact closures triggering (wires multiplexed on RJ45)
- 16-bit, micro and fine DMX channel management in stand-alone mode
- USB 2.0, 3-pin XLR connectors and 3-pin terminal block
- Compact housing for wall and DIN rail installation