RWW is an intelligent and powerful software for remotely monitoring and controlling the HR-31 wireless microphone system in real-time.
- The software provides a convenient graphical user interface to display the RF spectrum and to set up free and compatible frequencies for multi-channel systems.
- The software can monitor the transmitter’s battery status, AF/RF level and Antenna A/B strength.
- Multiple receivers can be linked and connected to a computer with the U485 USB interface.
- Remotely control up to 12 wireless receivers simultaneously (number is limited due to the frequency range used) from up to 300 meters away.
RWW1.1 Graphical User Interface
RWW supports Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10. All receivers can be arranged individually to have all important information at a glance.
The software can scan for interfering frequencies and automatically calculate free and compatible frequencies. The interference-free frequencies can be assigned to the connected devices. In order to check the reception quality the field strength of the channels used can be displayed.
RF Spectrum Analysis
A detailed graphical representation of the RF spectrum is provided to optimize the antenna positions, avoid dropouts and identify external carriers on location.
HR-31S 1 channel true diversity system
The HR-31S is a premium true diversity system in the UHF spectrum that can fully exploit its strengths, in particular in connection with the RWW software. The transmission takes place either in the professional switchable band 731-790 MHz or in the license-free range 823-832 MHz. The other features also convince: quick setup via infrared and an exceptionally long service life of the transmitter from up to 15 hours on just one set of batteries.
1. Automatic Frequency Scan (AFS)
- The automatic frequency scan (AFS) finds interference-free channels with the push of one button. 292 channel presets in 18 groups are available.
2. Infrared Synchronization
- Enjoy easy and error-free wireless setup by synchronizing channels between receiver and transmitter via infrared signal.
3. Intelligent Monitoring
- For convenient remote control and professional monitoring the receiver can be connected to a computer through its RS-485 port.
- The RWW software for Windows assists users in setting up and coordinating the frequencies of multi-channel systems. RWW calculates intermodulation-free channels, identifies sources of interference and allows configuring all devices connected in real-time.
4. Interference-free Operation
- Pilot tone technology (PLL) ensures interference-free operation. Noise squelch effectively blocks stray RF. Parallel operation of up to 12 systems is possible without any interference.
- The 823-832 MHz frequency range is license-free and approved in large parts of the EU. Furthermore, the professional 731-790 MHz range can be enabled if needed.
6. Durable Construction
- The wireless microphone is made of durable metal alloy for rigorous touring, yet remains comfortable and light-weight in your hand.
7. Long Battery Life
- Efficient design ensures a long battery life for up to 15 hours continuous operation.
8. Flexible Expansion
- Several units can be linked with network cables