The classic one among the flexible video displays: EUROLITE LED Soft Displays. They were the first ones, which were presented on the market as the alternative to stiff LED panels. By now, they are the go-to-product for concerts and exhibitions – probably because of their easy handling regarding transport, installation and controlling as well as their lighting power and reliability.
- easy mounting
- different sizes and pixel pitches
- Suited for outdoor use (IP44)
- customized versions available
- real pixel pitch (up to 120° viewing angle)
- Few accesories needed
Compared to stiff systems, the flexible curtains are much lighter and thus can be mounted in a remarkably short time by only two persons – connecting the different curtains is a child’s play, thanks to a system of hook-and-loop fasteners and push buttons or a system with angled connectors.
The curtains are available in different pixel pitches: 100 mm, 75 mm, 50 mm, 37.5 mm, 25 mm, 20 mm and 18.25 mm. Customized versions, such as circles or special sizes, can also be ordered. In addition, all LSDs are available with Economic-LEDs (except 18.25) – for dark environments. All versions can show videos, graphic applications and backdrops.
- Improved version with even brighter LEDs
- For projection of videos and graphics
- Proven connector system with push buttons and hook-and-loop connections
- Bendable and foldable PVC material suitable for various shapes, e.g. columns, circles, angles
- Fast and uncomplicated installation, indoor and outdoor (IP 44)
- Standard model SMD 3528
- Displays videos, animations, images and texts
- Best video viewing distance from 20 m
- Custom sizes available
A standard laptop with 1 Gbps NIC and the optionally available AIO network control system is everything you need for controlling the curtains. The latter consists of a network interface and the LED Show T9 software. So, the control does not demand a huge effort. A real benefit especially for mobile use. Compatibility to others media software programs, such as MADRIX, is given as well. Moreover, by means of Sending and Receiving card you can operate the curtains via DVI. Quite important when you decide to work with video processors and would like to include pictures of live cams.
LSD signal extension wire 1.5m
Item no. 80503295