The power of two hearts
The Futurelight PLB-230 is one of the most popular spots of the Steinigke family. Its mixture between highly modern discharge lamp (230 W) as primary light source and LED ring as secondary light source is convincing.
Especially because of its beam angle of only 1.3°, the Moving Head is very special beam effect, which doesn't need to shy away from the comparison to competition.
Eye-catching features of the PLB-230 are the extreme light power of its Osram Sirius HRI, the really high quality of its workmanship and illustrations, its great colors and various effects – even the prisms. Additionally, the frost filter makes the beam a convincing wash light if desired. A great complete package for an unbeatable price!
- With integrated wireless receiver for WDMX operation
- Supports RDM (Remote Device Management)
- 21, 23 or 24 DMX channels selectable
- Very narrow beam angle
- Light beam is centered exactly
- Color wheel with 14 different dichroic color filters plus white
- Rainbow effect with adjustable speed in both directions
- Effect wheel with rotating 3-facet prism and 8-facet prism and frost filter
- Gobo wheel with 8 rotating gobos plus open
- All gobos can be interchanged
- Slot-in gobo system for exchanging gobos without tools
- With gobo shake function
- Motorized focus
- Strobe effect with adjustable speed
- Random strobe effect
- Exact positioning via 16 bit PAN/TILT movement resolution
- Automatic position correction
- Switch-mode power supply
- Automatic power supply adaption between 100 and 240 Volts without power selector
- Control board with graphic LCD display for adjusting the DMX-starting address, PAN/TILT reverse, reset, lamp on/off, operating hours
- PAN-angle switchable between 630° and 540°
- DMX-controlled operation or stand-alone operation with master/slave function
- Number of scenes in Program Run can be changed individually
- The scenes in Program Run can be modified via the Control Board or via an external controller and loaded into the memory
- Software upload by optional accessory via DMX link
- Sound-controlled via built-in microphone
- With already installed Osram Sirius HRI 230 W lamp
- LED ring equipped with 12 x 3 W TCL (tricolor LED) with RGB colors
- Power connection via Neutrik PowerCon jack and included power cable
- Feed-through output allows to power another device
- After every 8 device the fixtures must have a renewed connection with the power mains
- DMX-control via every standard DMX-controller
Royal Republic - „Save the Nation“-tour
Swedish rock band Royal Republic relied on lighting technology made by Steinigke on their „Save the Nation“ tour through Germany.
Royal Republic already had gigs at „Rock im Park“, the „Highfield“ or „Deichbrand“ festival. For their Germany tour in November 2013, they decided to travel with their own equipment for the first time.
With four Eurolite PMC-16x30W COB clusters, four powerful Futurelight PLB-230 Moving Heads and six Eurolite NSF-300 foggers, light designer Thomas Kosslik drafted a light show, which overwhelmed both band and audience. The Swedes are on the road again, once more with Steinigke equipment, for their unplugged tour. In the future, the musicians don't want to do without the visual support.
Claire - "The great escape"-tour
Claire is a very upcoming electro pop band from Germany. The five young people from Munich brought their debut album "The great escape" to the stage. The "escape from the bad clutches of the daily life", as it was described by the band, was supported by 4 Eurolite PMC-16x30W and 4 Futurelight PLB-230 Moving Heads.
Claire startet off as project and had their first success on the Internet before they found their way on the stage.
Steinigke house fair – lightshow
At the Steinigke house fair most of the new products are in the spotlight of course – as was the PLB-230. The stage of the Posthalle, a popular concert arena for about 2500 people, was fully equipped. In an impressive manner,18 PLB moving heads showed all of their skills.