Stop it! You still think that halogen lamps can't be replaced by LEDs? Then test the THA-250F immediately – it'll proof you wrong. The light of this spot is not distinguishable from the light of a halogen spot.
A comfortably warm color temperature of 2800 Kelvin and a high color rendering index of 92 make all differences to a halogen lamp disappear. The 200 W LED replaces halogen spots with 1500 to 2000 W.
Hardly audible is the fan. It works quietly as a whisper and allows to use the spot even in sound sensitive places like theaters and TV studios. Of course, the THA-250F creates a flicker-free projection and is perfectly suited for film and TV productions.
Control is realized via DMX command or via 2 endless potentiometers at the spot itself. The beam angle is adjustable between 13° and 45° with a motor, which can also be controlled directly via DMX.
- DMX512 control possible via any commercial DMX controller (occupies 3 channels)
- Comfortable addressing and setting via control panel with LCD display and four operating buttons
- Functions: dimmer, strobe effect, focus
- Various dimmer curves adjustable via control panel
- Motorized zoom adjustable via DMX and directly at spot
- Equipped with a warm white COB LED (200 W)
- CRI of >90
- Mounting bracket for installation on a stand or a crossbeam
- Temperature-protected handle
- Additional rubber feet when the spot shall be positioned on the floor
- Barndoors included in delivery
- Flicker-free projection
- Supports RDM (Remote Device Management)
- Power connection via Neutrik PowerCon jack and included power cable with safety plug
- Switch-mode power supply for operation between 100 and 240 Volts
- Feed-through output allows to power up to 8 devices
|Power supply:||100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz ~|
|Power consumption:||265 W|
|DMX control channels:||3|
|DMX512 connection:||5-pin and 3-pin XLR|
|Type of LEDs:||COB 200 W, white|
|Number of LEDs:||1|
|Color temperature:||2800 K|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||457 x 336 x 399 mm|
|Shipping weight:||11.90 kg|
|Special product:||Not designed for household room illumination|
|Purpose:||Show effect lighting|